Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Microblogging

Life has pretty much been kicking my ass. I wake up in the wee hours of the morning to feed the twins. Sometimes that's their second feeding, but last last night the 4:30 feeding was their first! Happy dance for some sleep! Often times I will not get back to bed as I usually feed the twins one at a time and then pump. By that time, E will usually wake up and then, my day has officially started. I have a sad realization point every morning when I realize I won't be able to crawl back in bed. Between this and everything else going on in my life, I have no energy to get my thoughts down in this space. I miss my blogspace. 

So today when I saw Mel's blog about microblogging, I felt a deep urge to not let time pass me by without writing something about it. While it's not Monday and this is far more than 140 characters. I'm going to try to get this going....:) 

I miss you guys! 

How are you?

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see your post - even if it is just to tell us how exhausted you are. And hello! Why wouldn't you be? Just do whatever you need to do to get through this challenging time in your life. (Like you have a choice . . .) Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to hear from you. I have been wondering how you have been doing. I understand the exhaustion and will more after Friday when my mil goes home and I go back to work on Monday! Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are super mom :) Feeding individually, then pumping and up with a toddler. I'm exhausted just reading it. Glad you are happy and longer sleep is on it's way (crossing fingers).

    ReplyDelete